Sunday 3 April 2011

Laces and Frames

I like the way frames have been used here to help group and also focus the eye on small products - in these cases cosmetics.

I also like how mannequin hands have been used to hold up the bottles of Viktor and Rolf perfume as if offering it to the customer.



This Foot Locker display caught my eye just for how simple it is. I think using an enlarged element of the product you are displaying is really effective and the different heights of the trainers add interest. The only thing that I think could improve it would be for the whole display to be raised above the Foot Locker graphic as it's right in the way of the products!

1 comment:

Samual said...

Its a really great Blog. Visual merchandising trends have led to merchandising that improves profitability and exposes shoppers to more key elements within a store.

merchandising products