Saturday 20 June 2009

Visual Merchandising in Russia...Again!

This definitely isn't the best window ever but I like the idea behind this.  Maybe it would have been better in this case if they had just kept to using different sizes of the inflatable rings and kept them more in the background so the product can be focused on more.

 I think I spoke too soon - the windows below are definitely the worst I've ever seen - the terrible ones in New Zealand and New York are great compared to these. What is going on?! You can barely see that clothes are being displayed, the little sale notices are completely different to each other and something has slumped to the bottom of the left hand window. They look so uncared for - I can't see how they would attract anyone into the store - awful!



No comments: