Friday 1 July 2011

A Little Bit Of My Work

Here's a few things I've been working on recently - this pic is of the area at the front of the store (we call it the swing because it's always changing back and forth depending on the season) so it's the first thing that hits you as you walk in. I've separated it into two colour stories - cool hot which relate to the stories we had going on at the time - English Coast and The Mediterranean.

Here's some more of my in store work - a cookshop and a bathshop lead in table. Take note of the gridding and aligning of products so it looks neat and balanced on the eye.

Here's a roomset I did where I didn't have to follow the brief so I had a little fun working on a funky, slightly oriental inspired room.


Here's some work I did in the local shopping centre for a display area where the theme was Ladies Day at the Races. I created a ladies who lunch display using products from the store. I tried to give it a very English, outdoors, high class feel.



1 comment:

Deco Aurora said...

So cool! I just did the window for the store I work for. Here is a link. http://decoaurora.blogspot.com/2011/07/discover-your-own-backyard-summer.html